All posts tagged "calories"
- Bulk Up Fast With This Homemade Weight Gainer Recipe
Anyone who has a BMI (Body Mass Index) less than 18.5 is considered to be underweight. There are a large number...Fitness
- Celebrity Fitness – Hugh Jackman
Hugh Jackmans recent tweet: “If the bar ain’t bendin, then you’re just pretendin”Celebrity
- Alcohol While Dieting – The Truth
Can I Drink Alcohol While Dieting? Alcohol while dieting is a tough one. Imagine you and I are partners and we are talking...Lifestyle
- How To Bulk Without Getting Fat – Diet Tips For Building Muscle
Men who looking to bulk up often begin by bulking up for six months to a year and then do their...Blogs
- Lose Weight Easily – The Gradual Approach
As a personal trainer I try to give people a better understanding of how weight gain occurs and how weight loss...Blogs
- Burning Belly Fat? – Add these to your diet
When most people go on a diet with the goal of burning belly fat, they want to see their body change...Food
- Do Sports Drinks Really Work?
This myth distorts the original intent of the use of sports drinks. When you are participating in a high-intensity workout for...Blogs
- Is Late Night Eating Really Bad For You?
Has anyone ever told you not to eat after a particular time at night so as to avoid gaining extra pounds?Myths
- Spot Toning – Can You Burn Fat In Specific Areas?
Spot toning is a myth that was created commercially in order to cash in. Remember the Thighmaster…? Spot Toning...Fitness
- The Benefits Of Morning Exercise
Numerous benefits are derived from early morning exercise workouts, both for planning your day and for your health. Morning exercise helps...Running
- Interval Training Burns More Calories in Less Time
HIIT Burns More Calories in Less Time Don’t have time to exercise? That excuse no longer works. Increasing evidence shows that...HIIT