All posts tagged "cardio"
- I’m Skinny With Cellulite – Is this Normal?
I’m Skinny With Cellulite – Is this normal? Recently I was asked by a client, “I’m skinny with cellulite, is this normal? I thought...Fitness
- What is Piloxing? – The Latest Fitness Craze
What is Piloxing? Piloxing is a mix of Pilates, boxing and also high-energy interval dancing workouts which involve barefoot interval training...Pilates
- How To Breathe When Running
There are many things in life that you would assume you do not need to worry about, including eating, sleeping, and...Running
- Reebok Softgrip Handweights – Intensify Cardio
If you’re a keen on cardio and want to step up the intensity, try these out. Reebok Softgrip...Gear
- Everlast Weighted Jump Rope Review
The idea was to find an alternative way of doing cardio. I’m currently trying to find alternatives to running because the thought...Fitness Accessories
- The Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Review – Enough bang for your buck?
If you are looking for a good heart rate monitor, the Polar FT4 heart monitor is one of the greatest motivational...Fitness Technology
- Beginners Guide To Barefoot Running
The biggest, most revolutionary change in the world of training shoes in recent years came with the declaration and belief that such...Fitness
- Workout With Skipping Rope – More Results In Less Time
Skipping rope is a good cardiovascular exercise that other methods cannot compete with, especially when it comes to stamina and endurance. Skipping...Fitness
- Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Review
Not overstated by any means, the Polar FT7 is a basic heart rate watch that carries out its intended purpose. It...Fitness Technology
- Top 5: Benefits Of Yoga
The Benefits Of Yoga By now, you have probably heard about your family, friends or maybe a coworker that are doing...Inspired
- Muay Thai Kickboxing – Not Just For MMA Pros
While Muay Thai helps develop the skills and athleticism necessary to be a fighter, its benefits extend to anyone looking to...Fitness