All posts tagged "diet"
- Black Rice Benefits – Should you eat Brown or Black?
If you’ve recently made the switch from white rice to brown rice, you’re doing the right thing. But if you want...Health
- Watch: What happens when you boil down Coke
A video showing what exactly happens when you boil down coke has surfaced.Blogs
- Calories in Food – How To Burn Off These Popular Snacks – Calories vs Cardio
The amount of calories in food isn’t something we always think about. You may love snatching a cookie on an errand or...Blogs
- 6 Reasons Why You Struggle To Lose Weight
6 Reasons Why You Struggle To Lose Weight I’ve heard many reasons over the years as to why people struggle to lose weight. Before...Fitness
- Stretch Marks From Muscle Growth – All You Need to Know
Stretch Marks From Muscle Growth If you do weight training you can get stretch marks from muscle growth. Weight lifting of course...Health
- Ketogenic Diet 101 – 5 Day Diet Plan
What is the Ketogenic Diet? More and more people are going on the ketogenic diet. Some people believe that if they...Fitness
- The 1200 Calorie Diet – Is It Right For You?
The 1200 Calorie Diet – Is It Right For You? Are you trying to lose weight and do it fast? Are...Nutrition
- Shocking Celebrity Weight Loss – 6 Stars Who Lost Weight for Movie Roles
We all want to look our best, or do we? Here is a list of the six most drastic and shocking...Celebrity
- What Is Protein? – Why is Protein so Important for our Bodies?
Hailing its name from the Greek word “proteios” which means “of prime importance,” proteins are essential for optimal living. Diet protein,...Food
- Can You Build Muscle On A Vegan Diet?
Strength training for Vegans creates a different set of challenges than those faced by athletes who eat a diet including meat...Food
- Burning Belly Fat? – Add these to your diet
When most people go on a diet with the goal of burning belly fat, they want to see their body change...Food
- Food For Thought: How Food Affects Your Mood
Many people never stop to think about how food affects your mood. The results found by scientists who have studied the...Nutrition